Help about OVH Linux Operating System

Good Day Samper's Which Operating do i choose to use and what version!!! Thanks if you give advice

Debian or ubuntu, they have the easiest package manager (apt-get) and its easy to find by help online, because they are the most used distros afaik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[
Посмотреть сообщение
Debian or ubuntu, they have the easiest package manager (apt-get) and its easy to find by help online, because they are the most used distros afaik
for you which one is the best Debian or ubuntu

Ubuntu is based off of Debian so they're pretty much exactly the same. I believe Ubuntu is slightly more up to date with packages but don't quote me on that.

Centos

tfw no gentoo option

I've had issues with Ubuntu and certain SA:MP plugins, so I personally recommend Debian. At least, assuming that your intention is to host a SA:MP server on it.

I am using Debian too, mainly because I ve had problems with broken packages many years ago, but it should be fixed now, anyway, i am sticking with debian

Ubuntu 16.04

Ubuntu, just use older LTS version, like 14.04 or at least 16.04, dont use newest since they like to use newest packages that also break things sometimes...