Interior and Mapping help needed

I made a teleport system, and i having a issue man, the problem is this, i create a tp(door) in an map i made, now the tp creates perfectly but the if i create it in House A it will also appear in House B if both houses uses the same map..

As you can see in the image above (look at the arrows, Int = Interior Vw = Virtual World) both tps were created in different houses and the house have different VW and Int... What should i do?

I use CreateDynamic3dTextLabel to create them..

bump

Maybe drop the code

btw checkout with ****** or something, that if you're in the specified interior and vw, unless you've some server sided code which shows you, which interior and vw you're.

And I think CreateDynamic3dTextLabel would always show up, no matter what interior you're in, unless the vw is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShihabSoft
Посмотреть сообщение
btw checkout with ****** or something, that if you're in the specified interior and vw, unless you've some server sided code which shows you, which interior and vw you're.

And I think CreateDynamic3dTextLabel would always show up, no matter what interior you're in, unless the vw is different.
i was wondering the same damn thing mate, i try using Create3dTextLabel instead of dynamic text label...

any other suggestions