help me Again only 2 errors

Код:
D:\copyy\pawno\include\mysql.inc(117) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
D:\copyy\pawno\include\streamer.inc(341) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
D:\copyy\pawno\include\streamer.inc(364) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
D:\copyy\pawno\include\streamer.inc(366) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
D:\copyy\pawno\include\required/mSelection.inc(448) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickTextDraw")
D:\copyy\pawno\include\required/mSelection.inc(489) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickPlayerTextDraw")
D:\copyy\pawno\include\required/fixes.inc(4445) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickMap")
D:\copyy\pawno\include\cnr/cnr_toys.inc(319) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditAttachedObject")
D:\copyy\gamemodes\CnR1.pwn(3803) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "FIXES_OnPlayerClickMap")
D:\copyy\gamemodes\CnR1.pwn(3814) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerTakeDamage")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
What I Should to Define in SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT in Streamer.inc

Quote:

D:\copyy\

Hmmm ...

Update SA-MP includes. And don't double click on pwn files to open them. Open the right editor first and then open the file through the editor to ensure that the invoked compiler looks in the right directory for the includes.

Bro My Folder Name Is Copyy And in it All The Gamemode And I'm Using the Right Pawno Sry for my bad english.

Looks like you messed up with the include.The easiest way is to replace the files from backup if you have one.