Parachuting animation don't want to show up = No parachute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GP...ature=*********

There is a link to a video I recorded regarding the issue.

Sometimes players can't open their parachutes when teleporting to (for example) this skydive. Doesn't matter where you are, the parachuting animation won't show up on a cliff, from a bridge, nowhere if the bug happens to be there.
A full reconnect (/q) and rejoin is necessary in order to get rid of it.
I don't know how this happens.

I tried ClearAnimations as I thought it might be a animation-related problem, also tried to SetPlayerArmedWeapon as was suggested in some older topics..
As far as I can see, there's no related topics on my matter, and how can I go forward to debug (eventually fix it?)

Regards

This looks more like a server sided/GTA SA error, have you tried restarting the server?

Yes, keeps coming back randomly. For some players it works, others it don't

This usually happens to me if I teleport somewhere really high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly23
Посмотреть сообщение
This usually happens to me if I teleport somewhere really high.
Not sure if it could be it, not able to reproduce it that way.

It also seems like the jetpack won't attach to the player if this bug happens. (neither with SetPlayerSpecialAction())

Try setting the teleport location much lower than it is now, go on an extremely high building without teleport(using a helicopter etc) and try jump with a parachute. If it doesn't work, and try it a few times, then it must be something within the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoky
Посмотреть сообщение
Try setting the teleport location much lower than it is now, go on an extremely high building without teleport(using a helicopter etc) and try jump with a parachute. If it doesn't work, and try it a few times, then it must be something within the script.
I tried, there's no change in the animation behavior. My parachute works most of the time, and when it doesn't, I don't know what happens. But it's not reproducable with those steps, sadly.