Invisible vehicles issue.

Код:

g_iRaceInfo[GetPVarInt(playerid, "SettingRace")][rVehicles][0] = AddStaticVehicle(g_iRaceInfo[GetPVarInt(playerid, "SettingRace")][rCar], -1462.4564, -618.7256, 1050.8353, 95.4398, COLOR_BLACK, COLOR_BLACK);
     			g_iRaceInfo[GetPVarInt(playerid, "SettingRace")][rVehicles][1] = AddStaticVehicle(g_iRaceInfo[GetPVarInt(playerid, "SettingRace")][rCar], -1462.3168, -611.6928, 1054.3953, 95.4398, COLOR_BLACK, COLOR_BLACK);
     			g_iRaceInfo[GetPVarInt(playerid, "SettingRace")][rVehicles][2] = AddStaticVehicle(g_iRaceInfo[GetPVarInt(playerid, "SettingRace")][rCar], -1462.4564, -618.7256, 1050.8353, 95.4398, COLOR_BLACK, COLOR_BLACK);
     			for(new i; i >= 3; i++)
     			{
     				LinkVehicleToInterior(g_iRaceInfo[GetPVarInt(playerid, "SettingRace")][rVehicles][i], 4);
     				SetVehicleVirtualWorld(g_iRaceInfo[GetPVarInt(playerid, "SettingRace")][rVehicles][i], GetPVarInt(playerid, "SettingRace"));
     			}
This code seems to be making invisible cars, however, when I type /dl, I can see all the car information where they're supposed to be, so they're there without textures.

HALP!!!!

It's inside OnDialogResponse, maybe that's the problem

You can't hide /dl as I know

The vehicles seem to be there, and I can also enter them, however the texture just doesn't appear.

Okay, I figured out the error, the LinkVehicleToInterior doesn't seem to work. The cars are invisible at the interior, but when I go to their location in interior 0, they seem to be there.

Any ideas?

Fixed, this can be closed.

How did you fix it?