need help in ogp

Hi all, i recently installed OGP on my VPS but i have done all but can't change server version in rsync and i try to add with addons but not working is someone know how i set addons for samp version please help me if someone help i give him +1REP

First of all, you need to upload server files to first server including latest samp03svr, npc, announce, server.cfg etc. Then you can go to Game Monitor and Click on Edit for that particular server, and you can see the option set as master server for local update.. Tick that and Save.

Now on every newly created servers, In Rsync Install Option, you have a new checkbox for install from local master server, tick it and proceed.

No, above reply is wrong.
( For Centos,RHEL, Fedora 5/6/7 ) :
1 - Create a gameserver ( but don't resync )
2 - Using FTP, Goto /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/ and create a new folder X ( X is your gameserver id )
In this example x id is 1
3 - Do in terminal ( putty SSH ) :
cd /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/1
wget http://files.sa-mp.com/samp037svr_R2-1.tar.gz
unzip samp037svr_R2-1.tar.gz ( maybe it isn't unzip, i don't remember, but give this a try! )
rm -rf samp037svr_R2-1.tar.gz
4 - Edit server.cfg and start it from site, don't forget, NEVER DO RESYNC.
5 - Tell me if it worked. ( i curently use OGP )
Note: addons aren't working, because sourceforge host is not responding when you resync, so it gives you old samp version but if you follow this tutorial you'll get latest samp version on ogp.