Windows Phone

Good evening mates, I would like to ask you some simple question, does it worth upgrading your Nokia device from Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows Phone 10? I am user of Nokia Lumia 930

Fuck windows phone in the ass! Get an android! ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessThompson
Посмотреть сообщение
Fuck windows phone in the ass! Get an android! ;P
Thank you for your honest answer but this haven`t helped me with my problem

Have you checked the specs on both devices?

Probably. The ******** Messenger app (among others) doesn't work anymore on 8.1. And since my phone can't be upgraded due to lack of RAM I'm royally screwed. I originally bought this one (Lumia 630) because it was cheap and it had easy integration with Office 365. But the rest of the apps are bad and half the time I have to restart the phone for the WiFi to connect. So my next one is going to be an Android, no matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably. The ******** Messenger app (among others) doesn't work anymore on 8.1. And since my phone can't be upgraded due to lack of RAM I'm royally screwed. I originally bought this one (Lumia 630) because it was cheap and it had easy integration with Office 365. But the rest of the apps are bad and half the time I have to restart the phone for the WiFi to connect. So my next one is going to be an Android, no matter what.
Have you looked into the nexus they are very good and also good value for money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessThompson
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you looked into the nexus they are very good and also good value for money.
Chink phones are better.

I recommend an Iphone xD

Yep, its worth.

People read the damn question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep, its worth.

People read the damn question.
I'm just trying to trigger android fanboys lmao. Even though I am one myself xD