Any hosting website?

Hi Guys!
I have SAMP RolePlay Server and i successfully portforwarded it but i can't turn on my pc all the time to keep server alive So,is there any other way or website i used for my server hosting?
I checked "Ultra-H" but they don't let host RP servers and also my server based on SQL.

You need a webhost right? 000webhost.com there you go
https://forum.cloudwards.es/index.php there are lot of free web hosts just search on ******

He meant a website for server hosting.

What you're looking for is a VPS, it can either be Windows or Linux, seeing as you aren't aware of this, your best bet is to go with a Windows VPS, otherwise you'll have to go learn command line and learn about that.

A Windows VPS is essentially another computer, so you just put your server on there and let it run and it stays up 24/7.

As for where to find one, the only suggestion I have is ovh.com
Everyone will have their own preferences, but this company has a good reputation with their VPS's. Hosting on this won't get you on the 'hosted' tab, if you want to be on the Hosted tab you'll have to find a SA-MP specific VPS hosting website.

Good luck.

Are you looking into paid solutions? If so, I would also recommend utilizing a VPS. I personally would recommend ExtraVM as they utilize OVH Anti-DDoS GAME (protects your SAMP server from DDoS attacks)

You can use free samp server at here