Vehicle problem

I have a problem. I can't enter in ANY spawned vehicle even with a command.

Ex: i do /vehicle 574, the vehicle gets spawned but i can't enter. I press F and nothing happens, no animations, nothing. Even if i press G to enter as passenger.

I tried with an external cleo vehicle spawner but same thing, vehicle gets spawned but i cant enter.

The strange thing is: I CAN enter in the spawned vehicles loaded from a file, but if i spawn one, i can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despacito
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a problem. I can't enter in ANY spawned vehicle even with a command.

Ex: i do /vehicle 574, the vehicle gets spawned but i can't enter. I press F and nothing happens, no animations, nothing. Even if i press G to enter as passenger.

I tried with an external cleo vehicle spawner but same thing, vehicle gets spawned but i cant enter.

The strange thing is: I CAN enter in the spawned vehicles loaded from a file, but if i spawn one, i can't.
Show me your public OnVehicleSpawn.

I made a fuel system so there is:

Код:
public OnVehicleSpawn(vehicleid)
{
	Fuel[vehicleid] = 100.0;
	return 1;
}

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I made a fuel system so there is:

Код:
public OnVehicleSpawn(vehicleid)
{
	Fuel[vehicleid] = 100.0;
	return 1;
}
Alright, post here your /vehicle command.

I removed it. However it's not the command the problem.

The problem is that i can't enter in any fuckin vehicle even if i use an external spawner like cleo.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I removed it. However it's not the command the problem.

The problem is that i can't enter in any fuckin vehicle even if i use an external spawner like cleo.
Cleo has nothing to do with your vehicle spawning system. Vehicles spawned by cleo are not synced with your server..

Do you have anything under on PlayerEnterVehicle? You might be returning 0 there. If not, Try using PutPlayerInVehicle(); function and see if you force yourself inside a vehicle.

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, ispassenger)
{
    return 1;
}
Where do i need to put PutPlayerInVehicle?