Mysql Help

Does anyone have a good tutorial which actually works without getting any errors or upcodes with a mysql system. I've tried the released gamemodes but they don't seem to work somehow, I've tried a lot of tutorials to find it out but really can't get it figured out. I want a basic user system with registering so I can work from that. If someone got a good working tutorial or is able to explain it to me would be very handy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
Посмотреть сообщение
Does anyone have a good tutorial which actually works without getting any errors or upcodes with a mysql system. I've tried the released gamemodes but they don't seem to work somehow, I've tried a lot of tutorials to find it out but really can't get it figured out. I want a basic user system with registering so I can work from that. If someone got a good working tutorial or is able to explain it to me would be very handy!
well i had your problem too which i was codding with samp wiki but i get some errors in same code i just used but some friend noted me about mysql plugins that hey are different types
MySQL/R33
&
MySQL/R40

and i think samp wiki is best tutorial for using MySql Others are realy old and useless with new mysql updates

EDITED:
if you dont know SQL lang i suggest you first learn basic stuff for sql usage and then start reading wiki

you can easly ****** it !

Check here !

Quote:
Originally Posted by khRamin78
Посмотреть сообщение
well i had your problem too which i was codding with samp wiki but i get some errors in same code i just used but some friend noted me about mysql plugins that hey are different types
MySQL/R33
&
MySQL/R40

and i think samp wiki is best tutorial for using MySql Others are realy old and useless with new mysql updates

EDITED:
if you dont know SQL lang i suggest you first learn basic stuff for sql usage and then start reading wiki

you can easly ****** it !

Check here !
SQL Learning? seriously? Having a statement that broad won't get you anywhere. He wants a thread related to SA-MP. 'SQL Learning' could be related to anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolence101
Посмотреть сообщение
SQL Learning? seriously? Having a statement that broad won't get you anywhere. He wants a thread related to SA-MP. 'SQL Learning' could be related to anything.
nice dude
as i told above you :
1- he has to know what are SQL functions that used in sending queries
2- just reading samp wiki wont help him
3- i gave at first samp wiki
4- next i gave a link for learning basic sql functions

as i know and i searched there is no tut for learning mysql in samp all are useless or not perfectly detailed
and if one is detailed its and old post so wont help with new updates

Except thats true if you are a person who just dont wanna know a shit about scripting and tries to copy paste every thing from wiki ! and im not like that i learned sql first then i start learning samp Mysql plugin and all happen in this week

First of all,you should learn PHP SQL Queries,and then move onto SAMP.

I just need a basic user system to work from then I'll be fine without learning the whole mysql language I bet ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
Посмотреть сообщение
I just need a basic user system to work from then I'll be fine without learning the whole mysql language I bet ya.
you may try dis. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=627520