I`m getting a strange error, please help me

this is the error:
error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
the command:

PHP Code:
    if(!strcmp(cmd"/ClanColor"true))    {

format(ClanFilesizeof(ClanFile), "Players/Clans/%d.txt",CNameByID(DOF2_GetString(PClanFile(playerid),"Clan")));
         if(
DOF2_GetInt(PClanFile(playerid),"InClan") == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED".аъд ма роца бчмап");
         if(
DOF2_GetInt(PClanFile(playerid),"ClanLevel") < 5) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED".щйрей цбт мчмап жойп шч моййсг дчмап");

tmp strtok(cmdtextidx);

tmp1 strtok(cmdtextidx);

cmd strtok(cmdtextidx);
        new 
ClanColorRClanColorGClanColorB;
        if(!
strlen(tmp)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"/Clan Color [R] [G] [B] :цешъ щйоещ");
        if(!
strlen(tmp1)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"/Clan Color [R] [G] [B] :цешъ щйоещ");
        if(!
strlen(cmd)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"/Clan Color [R] [G] [B] :цешъ щйоещ");

ClanColorR strval(tmp);

ClanColorG strval(tmp1);

ClanColorB strval(cmd);

format(ClanFilesizeof (ClanFile), "Players/Clans/%s.ini"DOF2_GetInt(PClanFile(playerid), "Clan"));

DOF2_SetInt(ClanFile,"ClanColorR",ClanColorR);

DOF2_SetInt(ClanFile,"ClanColorG",ClanColorG);

DOF2_SetInt(ClanFile,"ClanColorB",ClanColorB);

SendClientMessage(playeridrgba2hex(ClanColorR,ClanColorG,ClanColorB,0), ".цбт дчмап щерд мцбт дегтд же");
           for(new 
0MAX_PLAYERSi++)
        {
            if(!
strcmp(DOF2_GetInt(PClanFile(playerid), "Clan"), DOF2_GetInt(PClanFile(i), "Clan"), true)) // the error is in this line

{

SetPlayerColor(irgba2hex(ClanColorR,ClanColorG,ClanColorB,0));
             }
        }
        return 
1;
    } 
thank you and sorry about my bad english

Please put [ php ] (no space) at the beginning of the text, and [ /php ] (no space) at the end of the text so that it can read well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ertouq
View Post
Please put [ php ] (no space) at the beginning of the text, and [ /php ] (no space) at the end of the text so that it can read well
done.
can you help me please?

format(ClanFile, sizeof(ClanFile), "Players/Clans/%d.txt",CNameByID(DOF2_GetString(PClanFile(playeri d),"Clan")));

format(ClanFile, sizeof (ClanFile), "Players/Clans/%s.ini", DOF2_GetInt(PClanFile(playerid), "Clan"));

can u tell me what are these ? u cant define 2x strings in one string what is "clan" part ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khRamin78
View Post
format(ClanFile, sizeof(ClanFile), "Players/Clans/%d.txt",CNameByID(DOF2_GetString(PClanFile(playeri d),"Clan")));

format(ClanFile, sizeof (ClanFile), "Players/Clans/%s.ini", DOF2_GetInt(PClanFile(playerid), "Clan"));

can u tell me what are these ? u cant define 2x strings in one string what is "clan" part ?
"Clans" is a part in %s.ini

UP
Please help me...
i`m really want to compile the mode...

UP...

If they are integer values you don't need to use strcmp

PHP Code:
if(DOF2_GetInt(PClanFile(playerid), "Clan") == DOF2_GetInt(PClanFile(i), "Clan"))