Streamer Related Question

This is an odd question but how do I mess up with Streamer like fucking all the objects up and it's label, Objects disappearing (or they don't appear on players screen when they were created, excluding the objects which are already created upon servers startup) Labels out of place (Labels which is not suppose to be there in the first place like for example I deployed a boombox and a label of the boombox would be there, Minutes later an /ame of a player will appear replacing the boombox's label)

Doing an experiment and would like to know how to fix it up (Haven't experienced it yet, I also uses an outdated version of it - v2.7.8 since the latest one doesn't run properly AT ALL on Windows XP)

Did you try to use version of streamer 2.9.0 ? Also check this https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=590918

Use a software that can launch Windows 7 on your PC, i forgot what was the name of that soft :/

I was asking on how to perform those stated problems above because I have never experienced them before.