You're banned from this server - Incoming Connection?

When I connect to a server that says I was banned, 5 times and usually I try to connect after.

I asked for other guys they says: Is incoming Connection.

How to solve this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Rulez
When I connect to a server that says I was banned, 5 times and usually I try to connect after.

I asked for other guys they says: Is incoming Connection.

How to solve this problem?
I don't really understand what you're talking about. Try to clean this bunch of text ("...that says I was banned, 5 times and usually I try to connect after")

Elaborate a bit more, Try also reinstalling SA and SAMP and be sure you have SAMP 0.2.X.

I try, but i think this problem is because im brazilian ._.

Does this happen with all servers, or just one specific one?

I have it to. I have to log in few times till succeed. Or else it responds with ""Trying to connect IP"
"You're banned from this server."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
I have it to. I have to log in few times till succeed. Or else it responds with ""Trying to connect IP"
"You're banned from this server."
Hes right that sometimes happens, Keep trying and if your really convinced your banned from the server then post on the server website for a ban appeal.

I've got this all the time and it's pissin' me off

The problem is in all servers

It's never happened to me

i also got it but i think its only a bug coz it takes me just once to get in server (it only appears once not 5 times then connect)

I'm crazy with this. I don't know, in SA-MP 0.2.2 R3 this never happened but with the new 0.2x happen all time. I used 0.2X, 0.2X U1 and the problem continue. My internet have 1MB maybe be it? I saw a thing... when the Anti-Cheat of server as 0 (anti-cheat 0 on server.cfg) i can connect more fast, but still have Incoming Connection.

Sorry bad english.

*I don't use cheats!