[FilterScript] Anti-Proxy/VPN

Made this script with some help from the sa-mp wiki, had some trouble keeping some people out so I just said yolo and put this together, Hope it helps!

Script will no longer kick anyone connecting from localhost.

Here are some pics in game!

NO KNOWN BUGS
  • Fixed script kicking bots connecting from localhost. (127.0.0.1)

~~~DOWNLOAD~~~

Didn't test it yet, but bravo!

My god, very good, I will use on my server, and something that was missing and can give error this:

Code:
GetPlayerIp(playerid, ip, sizeof ip);
Just two "(" ")" to complete the sizeof (ip), the more it got great, my parabens + rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlanZ
View Post
My god, very good, I will use on my server, and something that was missing and can give error this:

Code:
GetPlayerIp(playerid, ip, sizeof ip);
Just two "(" ")" to complete the sizeof (ip), the more it got great, my parabens + rep.
The fuck did you just say mate... The way he did was just fine....

@OP Does that site keeps updating the list?

Good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
The fuck did you just say mate... The way he did was just fine....

@OP Does that site keeps updating the list?
The site has been online for about a decade and its adding proxy's to the list every day, Haven't seen anyone with a proxy or a vpn get past it.

Thank you! I'll probably use it however I might use it in another way.

What I have in my mind is, sending a warning to staff members about member connecting from a proxy rather than kicking him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
Thank you! I'll probably use it however I might use it in another way.

What I have in my mind is, sending a warning to staff members about member connecting from a proxy rather than kicking him.

That would also work, but I have very inactive admins so I have to kick on connect to prevent players from leaving thanks to ban evaders.

Good job!

This detects "127.0.0.1" as a VPN IP. You better should put a if check before you pass the IP.

It would be good if you posted the proxycheck.php file and the required database. If someone wanted to upload the script to their server and not be dependent on another server.

Hey,
This script would crash if it get 10 request from 1 ip. This need to be re-written in other way with some checks.

VPN is mostly used to get better ping, qhy do you want a player to lag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbico
Посмотреть сообщение
VPN is mostly used to get better ping, qhy do you want a player to lag?
Not really using a VPN doesn't make your connection less shit and people use it to unban themselfs after I banned theyr IP adress.

The Filterscript is not detecting any VPN's anymore is there any another site that detects VPN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisam
Посмотреть сообщение
The Filterscript is not detecting any VPN's anymore is there any another site that detects VPN?
getipintel

Everyone i think the vpn detection site is back online!

But you also have to replace with

Код:
proxy.mind-media.com/block/proxycheck.php?ip=%s
then have fun without ban evaders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisam
Посмотреть сообщение
Everyone i think the vpn detection site is back online!

But you also have to replace with

Код:
proxy.mind-media.com/block/proxycheck.php?ip=%s
then have fun without ban evaders!
It works now but my server crashes...

I'm sorry for the inactivity, been working and having some personal issues, thank you Wisam for fixing the the script I'll update it as soon as I get access to a computer!

I will implement it