Virtual World and Interiors

Ok i have a few maps(house interiors) in my server and also i have a teleport system that will tp you, now if i create a teleport in house 1 with interior 12 and create another house and also use interior 12 i will see the teleport... Now what i want is that i want i can make the teleport inside any house and it will only be visible in that house even when another house uses the same interior.. I want to know how to use 1 interior multiply times...

You need to use Streamer's CreateDynamic3Dtextlabel if that's what you are trying to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlirmorina
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to use Streamer's CreateDynamic3Dtextlabel if that's what you are trying to say
I use that to create the 3d text... I dont think you understand what i mean...

when ever i create a 3dtext inside house 1 , all other houses with the same interior as house 1 will be able to see the 3dtext..

Simply use a different virtual world for each house

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernz
Посмотреть сообщение
Simply use a different virtual world for each house
So if i change the virtual world for example to 2 and another house is created with the same interior and same virtual world wouldnt it be still seen in the house?

Each house should be in a different VW

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernz
Посмотреть сообщение
Each house should be in a different VW
Dude there is like 600 houses in game

And there are like 2,147,483,647 virtual worlds in game

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboN1X
Посмотреть сообщение
And there are like 2,147,483,647 virtual worlds in game
So is it possible to give all houses created a random virtual world? like i can just do something like this new VW= random(2000); and it will give a random number

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fret
Посмотреть сообщение
So is it possible to give all houses created a random virtual world? like i can just do something like this new VW= random(2000); and it will give a random number
You could, but I believe that could result in a house having the potential to get another house's VW.
I suggest making a variable that saves the last used VW of a house, then, whenever you're making a house make it write that variable as the VW +1. It's 3am here and I probably worded that poorly, if you need more explanation, let me know.