Making pawn compiler?

Hello guys I'm curious how does coders make pawn compiler? Only I know they're using Visual Studio can someone PM me a tutorial of how making one.

Zeex is the one to check with. The current compiler is years old, and was made by someone who is no longer around.

Zeex made a new updated one due to limitations with the standard compiler, and outdated portions of it.

https://github.com/Zeex/pawn

So if I want the new compiler, how can I get it? or it now comes with the default package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Zeex is the one to check with. The current compiler is years old, and was made by someone who is no longer around.

Zeex made a new updated one due to limitations with the standard compiler, and outdated portions of it.

https://github.com/Zeex/pawn
The compiler was made by compuphase, slightly modified by the SA-MP team

Zeex took the compuphase's source the SA-MP team branched off from and applied some patches there to match SA-MPs version with additional fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
So if I want the new compiler, how can I get it? or it now comes with the default package?
The link I gave in the post is direct to its repository.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
The compiler was made by compuphase, slightly modified by the SA-MP team

Zeex took the compuphase's source the SA-MP team branched off from and applied some patches there to match SA-MPs version with additional fixes
"By the samp team" = By one person who is no longer here.

"due to limitations with the standard compiler, and outdated portions of it." "patches" and "fixes"

The work of Zeex is like using Python but my antivirus blocking Pyhton and I don't want my pc to be infected and I saw one Pawn Compiler (LVP Pawn Compiler) which is using Visual Studio but they are hiding the Source Code when you download their Source Code only you can see is LICENSE

Maybe this just isn't for you... Why do you want to make a compiler anyway? Zeex is out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonGlenn
Посмотреть сообщение
The work of Zeex is like using Python but my antivirus blocking Pyhton and I don't want my pc to be infected and I saw one Pawn Compiler (LVP Pawn Compiler) which is using Visual Studio but they are hiding the Source Code when you download their Source Code only you can see is LICENSE
The PAWN compiler is written in C. Visual Studio is just one of those code editors(and compiler) you can use for C/C++.