Question about vehicle mods.

hey there , i was going to make an system with business for a rp server to tune vehicles now the businesses will be dynamic and i have an problem with it , i was going to create it but i need some help with this , for example i want to make it this way, when a player is near business he can do /tune and the vehicle will be teleported to a tune garage ( like in single player ) but now my issue is that i dont know how to make for example , when i create a garage how im suppost to set the interior where the player will be teleported since there are 3 tuning types for some vehicles ( if im not wrong ) so please give me a hand or a explenation how to start this over.

You can get the pos inside those garages and use it to teleport the players there

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a good way. The problem is just if one player enters a business in Los Santos with a sultan, and a other player a business in San Fierro with a sultan too, they will be in one garage together. I never tested if the garage is still working if you use SetPlayerVirtualWorld. Try it.

If it is not working then create one garage and a tuning system and just check if the component I'd is valid for this vehicle. If so, show it in an menu or dialog or something else (i did it like that). To prevent that the players will be inside each other use VirtualWorlds. Don't forget to link the vehicle to the VirtualWorld too.
You can set SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, playerid+1);

and i don't think so they will meet in the same vw.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Read carefully next time dude. Your comment makes no sense.
really ? no sense ? c'mon, don't be mean you little nazi.

i just continued what you said about creating the garage .. it's just a part of it, no need to care about 'player in a player' ..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a good way. The problem is just if one player enters a business in Los Santos with a sultan, and a other player a business in San Fierro with a sultan too, they will be in one garage together. I never tested if the garage is still working if you use SetPlayerVirtualWorld. Try it.

If it is not working then create one garage and a tuning system and just check if the component I'd is valid for this vehicle. If so, show it in an menu or dialog or something else (i did it like that). To prevent that the players will be inside each other use VirtualWorlds. Don't forget to link the vehicle to the VirtualWorld too.

Theres a problem cuz even if it works with VW there are 3 different modding shops so for example if a player with sultan goes to this garage i create and then set his pos at garage on san fierro he can mode it but if someone with savana does it , it wont do anything expect stay in garage

Check what car the player has by using
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetVehicleModel

And if he is in a Sultan or other car that is tunnable in SF then teleport him to SF tunning garage, else if he is in a savanna, TP him to Los Santos tunning and so on.

If you want players to not enter the garage from that location you can simply put a mapped gate there but you should use virtual world so others can use it too.

Ye but i have to loop throught all vehicles so i cannot check manually for all vehicles if player is in a sultan or savana or elegy or any other thats why i asked