Server closes itself after hours (Centos 7)

Hey there

I'm currently having some problems running my SA-MP server on my dedicated server. Since yesterday my server closes itself every 12-18 hours without any reasons (no errors in the server log). The load isn't too high since it most likely happens at night when the server is (almost) empty.

I tried to load the server on a few different ways such as screen, nohup and screen + nohup but that did not seem to work out.

Am I doing anything wrong? How could I recreate this problem?

Thanks!

Do you have crashdetect plugin loaded? Because even if the server crashed you wouldn't find anything in server log without crashdetect.

This script did not use to crash, there where no significant changes. I did not have this plugin loaded, I don't think its output will show something useful?

Compile your script with crashdetect with debug flag '-d3'.

****** the flag to know more about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Shifty-
Посмотреть сообщение
This script did not use to crash, there where no significant changes. I did not have this plugin loaded, I don't think its output will show something useful?
It does show useful output (at least for developers?), you can easily track whatever causing the crash from the output of it, if you can't, you can just post the output here and anyone will tell you what's causing it.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=262796

This plugin? What code do I have to paste in my script for your ''flags''? The server did not create an ''unreadable crashinfo.txt file''?

The flags are compiler options, in pawno under settings.

They're nothing to do with the script. CrashDetect will run, without any modification to the script, but when the server does crash, it will return an output to the server.log, that will be meaningless if you don't use -d3.

I will set it up on my server next time it occurs, I will leave the output here.

Get crashdetect.inc and paste it into includes.
Include crashdetect in your script near includes.
Compile your script.
Paste crashdetect.so & .DLL in plugins folder.(given that we don't know your SO)
Open server.cfg and write crashdetect in plugins line.
Delete server_log.txt (optional)
Start your server.

Whenever it will crash in server_log.text you'll have something with AMX backtrace....

Paste that code here.

I would always honestly use Windows for any type of SAMP server, It's more customizable that way.

Update all your plugins, compile the script, if it compiles, run the server.

Don't run xSF gamemode if you can't script. lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affan
View Post
Yes that.

Have you connected the gamemode to the database? are you using crash detect ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affan
View Post
What happened to old xSF?