Help Me

Guys I need help I don't know about scripting I need /report cmds that will be shown on irc #Server.Admins and in game and a spy system that will be shown on #Server.Admins if I use /kill in game that admins will see on the admin channel
Please someone that will give me that script ++++Rep

First, you mustn't post threads with useless titles:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=574725
Second, this is the wrong section for this, here's the correct one:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Hey everyone is telling "Wrong thread go to blabla" and if I post they will say again "Wrong thread go to blabla" that thread they replied "This is Scripting Help not Request"

Hi there.

You broke some of the rules and what do you expect us to tell you? Well done? SA: MP Forums are here to help you with the script not to make scripts for you, well that is also possible but we are here to guide you to the right way.

What kind of a man have you to be? (Idiot?) To say that 'EVERYONE' is just posting on any topic 'Wrong section!'? We will help you, but it's on YOU to make the script!

Also about scripting now, better learn it yourself because people won't make things for you always. If you start from scratch you won't face any kind of problems which you can't solve. Since you don't know about scripting it's good to start from 0. I just tried to be friendly and give you an advice. It's on right now.

Hohoho learn myself? How about this and this?[/URL] guy they just request it. Just tell me that you're all unfair. Do you mean this rule?
Quote:

Do Not Request Private Help - These are public forums where anyone can request free help in public, and to that end people will generally need to be able to see your code to help you. If you are not willing to post what is needed publicly, then you are not participating in a "community" in which everyone can learn from each other. Either post what is needed

and if I did break the rules why I didn't receive any warnings from administrators? I just waste my time waiting on this forum if I just played and not waiting any help I will enjoy my game not wasting my time for waiting for nothing.

The scripts that you've quoted are very basic and easy to make but what you have requested takes more time to do and noone will do them for free to you, you better go to this section: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...7813&page=1189 and search for a scripter that will do it for you.

We at least expect that you have tried something yourself. We can give you some guidelines and perhaps some small code snippets but you can't expect an entire script to be made for you. At least not for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonGlenn
Посмотреть сообщение
Hohoho learn myself? How about this and this?[/URL] guy they just request it. Just tell me that you're all unfair. Do you mean this rule? and if I did break the rules why I didn't receive any warnings from administrators? I just waste my time waiting on this forum if I just played and not waiting any help I will enjoy my game not wasting my time for waiting for nothing.
The reason they got help, is because they used appropriate titles. Even though you haven't been warned yet, it doesn't mean you won't.

The way you react, and make out that it's 'unfair' will also make people less inclined to help you.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
...and if I did break the rules why I didn't receive any warnings from administrators? I just waste my time waiting on this forum if I just played and not waiting any help I will enjoy my game not wasting my time for waiting for nothing.
You didn't get warned probably because no one has reported you.
Since the title issues was recently raised to attention in a dedicated topic, people might start to report when this rule is broken. So I advise taking caution from now on.

Please take note that you are on the SA-MP's Development forum. People here come to learn how to script.
They do NOT come here to wait for shit to fall into their hands. If that's what you expected, you came to the wrong neighborhood.
The code for every script is provided so that server owners can optimize the scripts for their own needs.
If you want to have your own server, scripting knowledge is required. Otherwise you won't be able to hold a player base.

If you're not willing to learn, then stick to gameplay and leave the backend to the grown-ups.

Forget this I made my own

Quote:
View Post
Forget this I made my own and this forum is just wasting my time
And this is why you deserve no help... Just saying...