Disappearing

Well. This bug is odd, happens sometimes to every player. The maps reload, other players disappear, the textdraws disappear, the pickups disappear but the other player's chat (roleplay chat i.e the nearby messages) can be seen at that time and after 3-4 seconds they come up again back.

Thats Called "LAG"

it isn't lag at all. Already tested on different hosts + different vps and every player has it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunehildeep
Посмотреть сообщение
it isn't lag at all. Already tested on different hosts + different vps and every player has it.
actully its "LAG" ! if you load alot of objects and .... and players or vps got poor connection it happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by khRamin78
Посмотреть сообщение
actully its "LAG" ! if you load alot of objects and .... and players or vps got poor connection it happens
Yes I do got many custom mappings made by me and my mapper, is that the issue?

This added graphics (by samp scripting) makes lag if you enter the visual range, also, no one adds LOD texture to this and all those mods appear very close, imagine flying with fighter plane at full speed and suddenly some crap in the sky appears and there is no way to brake and booom...
Candygirl server has lot of this crap built everywhere and no one really uses them, quite pointless...

Just a guess but do you have Streamer_Update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Kane
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a guess but do you have Streamer_Update?
i think he even dont use streamer cuse it helps this lags a bit

I do use streamer. Now I've upgraded to a more powerful VPS with 6gb ram. Still that problem is there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunehildeep
Посмотреть сообщение
I do use streamer. Now I've upgraded to a more powerful VPS with 6gb ram. Still that problem is there
do you use CreateDynamicObject too ?