Saving server data into Database Problem

Hi guys, I've just recieved a RolePlay GameMode from one of my friends.
I synced everything between GameMode and that .sql file ( server works in the best way )
I want to clear everything in that server so that i can test something such as moving main city, moving jobs factions and etc.
-----
And here the problem begins, When i erase the database ( not tables just their data ) I'm not able to modify server, I think you didn't understand ( don't offend ) let me explain again, For example i've cleaned all of datas in "houses" ( tables are still there )
When i launch server and i go in. i can edit house using /hedit ( all of houses from 1 till unlimited are accessable ), i can set exterior interior and everything but when it's done and i close the server (using Maintenance or using gmx doesn't matter) it won't save itself into database, like i didn't change anything, I know i can add every single thing in database manually but my question is, if adding data to database from server is impossible so how "accounts" are made by server then?
Any, Any help will be so so so appreciate.
Thanks for reading <3
And sorry for my bad English.
-----
P.s: I can attach files if it's necessary.

is your gamemode user having database permissions like INSERT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneDay
View Post
is your gamemode user having database permissions like INSERT?
Ty for reading!
Yes, It has all of the permissions

Bump~

It's just the houses or everything doesn't work? Like, does the accounts save? Try checking for errors caused by your queries.

Post the snippet of your save code here.

Just make a command that will force save stuff just like in OnGameModeExit