Vehicles on server

Hello guys, I need one idea from you guys, so I want to add vehicles to my server which is TDM, but how should I do it. Should I use includes which are pre added with SA-MP server package or should I just randomly take positions. How you guys are doing it on your own servers?

Well, it is really linked with the type of game-mode you are running.

Like yourself, I am also running a TDM server and I am using the default vehicle positions which are within the original SA:MP scriptfiles, that being said; I have had to make modifications for particular vehicles, such as removing seasparrows and such, but the positions of the vehicles within the original files are pretty good in my opinion and will work excellent with a TDM game-mode.

You can also of course do both, I have added custom vehicles for spawn locations in combination with the default ones. What I would recommend for you is, load the default vehicles and explore San Andreas to see whether you like them or not, then either remove the vehicles you dislike or add your own completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEOTorres
View Post
Well, it is really linked with the type of game-mode you are running.

Like yourself, I am also running a TDM server and I am using the default vehicle positions which are within the original SA:MP scriptfiles, that being said; I have had to make modifications for particular vehicles, such as removing seasparrows and such, but the positions of the vehicles within the original files are pretty good in my opinion and will work excellent with a TDM game-mode.

You can also of course do both, I have added custom vehicles for spawn locations in combination with the default ones. What I would recommend for you is, load the default vehicles and explore San Andreas to see whether you like them or not, then either remove the vehicles you dislike or add your own completely.
And also there is problem with adding vehicles which are included in package, because I am using maps which are mapped in MTA, and it will make problems because few vehicles will be stucked in the wall or object...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
View Post
And also there is problem with adding vehicles which are included in package, because I am using maps which are mapped in MTA, and it will make problems because few vehicles will be stucked in the wall or object...
Well of course if your object positions are conflicting with the vehicle spawns then you will have to alter the vehicle positions, but as I said it really depends on the style of your game-mode.

My TDM is opened to big cities, so the vehicle spawns are really good, although if you are having small maps, then it may perhaps be better to spawn your own custom vehicles, or decide whether you want to alter the vehicle spawns, if you still like the default positions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEOTorres
View Post
Well of course if your object positions are conflicting with the vehicle spawns then you will have to alter the vehicle positions, but as I said it really depends on the style of your game-mode.

My TDM is opened to big cities, so the vehicle spawns are really good, although if you are having small maps, then it may perhaps be better to spawn your own custom vehicles, or decide whether you want to alter the vehicle spawns, if you still like the default positions.
Hmm probably that I will add vehicles in MTA becouse it is much easier to add.