Does my website look cool?

Can you guys rate my website it's under development at this moment samp-production.ga

Get a paid domain first.

Edit: the design layout is straight up prostate cancer.

Did you ever get tested for color blindness? Serious question. That shade of yellowish-green is so ugly. I can recommend color.adobe.com to get a nice color set. Use those colors (and only those colors) throughout your site and it'll look much cleaner. Hopefully. Ideally you have a few neutral colors (probably shades of gray) and one highlight color. Look at this forum. It's pretty much all shades of gray with some orange highlights.

And oh, forgot to add: don't use primary or secondary colors. So no:
Код:
#FF0000 Red 
#00FF00 Green
#0000FF Blue 
#FFFF00 Yellow 
#FF00FF Magenta 
#00FFFF Cyan

No, I hate it.

Your choice of colors is the worst idea in the history of web development.

I don't like the colors, images and the style of your website. Logo is very bad and looks like created with a poor image editor (Paint?), more to add, from what I see in this design, you don't think like a real designer. Someone who designs should know which colors to pick, what looks bad and what doesn't make sense in the whole thing. Footer looks bad as well, I don't want to break your feelings but this is... Terrible. You should see the works of others before making your own, see how they think, what are their choices of colors and also I want to add that its not all related to how good you can code, imagination matters. If you have bad imagination and good coding skills your work would look bad, for example, logo could have been made better also not all are revolving around the colors choice, imagination or picking of tools but also the brain. Read more designing tips to enrich your brain with information regarding designing and colors management then you would be able to make something simple, more work and better imagination would make you ready to design reliable things and even could benefit you in your life (as for selling/designing logos for important organizations).

As for the website development, you should work with something that's featured, as I see you have created your website with a poor designing tool. Search for a good one.

And also you should consider buying Photoshop if you wish to make some reliable logos later on, don't use shits.

I have fucking no idea that how to develop a website can you guys help me?

give up

Fascinating.

Do you work for money? I'm pretty interested in your skills. I work for a Blind Rehabilitation Center and our clients would like to see a design like yours!

Different colors.

You guys are all so negative.

I kinda like it to be honest. Don't give up but trying working on your colour schemes as the ones you've used aren't that appealing to the eyes. I'd also recommend working on the placement of elements on the page and try and keep a certain level of consistency as well.

Its ok, not bad, you know fine...but i would suggest you to work on a.....a....website! That's it! That is a word i was looking for...

It isn't great at all, colors are horrid, you have an underline that doesn't go across the whole word (Samp Production, S isn't underlined), your three circles are awkward to look at, you have a weird looking title and square buttons inside of a circle. You just have so many colors on one page too.

Here's a tip, go find websites that you like the look of, see what they're doing. Looking at that page looks like you're brand new to the internet and you have no idea how to design. You have a long way to go to making it look better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron123
Посмотреть сообщение
I have fucking no idea that how to develop a website can you guys help me?
Variable pretty much covered everything in his post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
[...] you don't think like a real designer. Someone who designs should know which colors to pick, what looks bad and what doesn't make sense in the whole thing. Footer looks bad as well, I don't want to break your feelings but this is... Terrible. You should see the works of others before making your own, see how they think, what are their choices of colors and also I want to add that its not all related to how good you can code, imagination matters. If you have bad imagination and good coding skills your work would look bad, for example, logo could have been made better also not all are revolving around the colors choice, imagination or picking of tools but also the brain. Read more designing tips to enrich your brain with information regarding designing and colors management then you would be able to make something simple, more work and better imagination would make you ready to design reliable things and even could benefit you in your life[...]
This piece of work gives me the impression that you took an extremely outdated course of web design.
As much as the rest of us find it it horrible and funny, the thing is, people still make websites using primitive tools, and they come up with this kind of thing. It's not something to be laughing about.

I do apologize for my last critic, as it was no help to you, but I do stand by those words. I guess the only combination that would look worse than that would be pure green text(#0f0) on a pure yellow background (#ff0)

Even with a website like this, picking the right colors would make a really big difference. So if you want to make it better you could start with that.

But you really need to take a look at today's website and realize that you need to step up your game.
There are free online courses that can give you a 101 on today's design tools and methodologies.
From there, you could go with what you like and what you find easier to work with.

[Image: 409.png]

you have to modify the top most part and it will be very nice.The bottom region is nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Kurence[
Посмотреть сообщение
give up
I wony give up until i success

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
[Image: 409.png]
This site is just awesome... Keep up the good work.. (sarcastic)

Jesus guys, I think some of you here were a bit harsh.. You could give a guy at least some advice, like how he could improve his website, what to change etc. You can actually see, that he has no experience with graphic designing and most of you who replied, have web development skills and you just troll instead. But hey, here is my advice, do not work/develop websites, if you do not have any experience and skill. Watch some tutorials first, train on your private testing sites and you will be fine. None of course will take serious your offers on that website aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron123
Посмотреть сообщение
I wony give up until i success
Your English is just as bad as the website.