SA-MP Lagging

I played SAMP on WIN 8.1(it worked ok), but now i got windows 10 pro N. When i entered in the game, it was so laggy, the game literally moves in frames, like 1 frame per almost minute, so much lag. What should i do? It's because of the windows? Is there any solution to fix this?
Note:
If you need my pc specs:
CPU: AMD FX6300 6-Core processor @3.50gHz
GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce OC 2GB DDR3 256-bit
RAM : 2x 4GB DDR 1856MHz

!! I already tried the compatibility methods and running as admin, nothing worked.

Did you upgrade windows, or clean install?

Did you use Windows drivers, or the manufacturers ones?

You'll want to remove all the compatibility settings as really, you won't need them at all, if you actually fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you upgrade windows, or clean install?

Did you use Windows drivers, or the manufacturers ones?

You'll want to remove all the compatibility settings as really, you won't need them at all, if you actually fix it.
Someone istalled my windows, all i know that he installed the video drivers.. so if you know the main cause of the problem would be helpful

You should contact them and ask if they upgraded windows, or whether they clean installed.

And where they installed those drivers from... Chances are you'll need to uninstall those drivers, and let Windows pick up the drivers itself.

You have a nice computer specs though. But AMD could heat up easily on tropical countries. But yeah nice specs, I don't really knie how to fix your problem, try searching in ****** or reduce screen resolution.

If you don't know, then please don't spam post.

I'm asking questions directly as I'm trying to verify the issue is as I think it is.

I found a solution, I downloaded a full modpack with the game already installed and it works ok, but why? The default game still have the same issue, when connecting to server is like 1-2 fps, even in the ESC menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KothalKHAN
Посмотреть сообщение
I found a solution, I downloaded a full modpack with the game already installed and it works ok, but why? The default game still have the same issue, when connecting to server is like 1-2 fps, even in the ESC menu.
Maybe the "default" game you are talking about is bugged too. I mean maybe there've been any modification In files of "default" game you are talking about. Try downloading it from somewhere else. I hope it won't lag anymore.....

More likely the modpack has some compatibility "fixes" with it... While it's given you your FPS, it hasn't necessarily fixed it.

I run vanilla GTA SA and SA-MP, and never face any real issues. I do however install my own PC, and do it in a procedure that I know works.

If your SAMP is lagging then you're getting a bad connection, Try resetting your internet connection or just accept the fate that your internet isn't very compatible with SAMP, Last second method is to set all of your graphics to the lowest settings possible and if that doses't work buy a USB plugin for wifi connection should help.

Or change you graphic quality to low.

There are different lags...
Lag from slow server, then ping is mostly OK but all that depends on server is slow.
Lag from connection, Wifi is bad choice, cable connection is better and if there is long cable between router and PC, then ethernet-switch close to PC can give little boost but mostly not much.
Lag from client machine, the game runs slow.
Imagine them all together...

ayy obviously something is badly installed the someone who did it is a bad person.

Keep changing resolution, I think it will work. Like set it to the maximum x32 if it was x16 I think kind of this problem happened to me and I kept using different resolutions till it worked.

Is your CPU by chance underclocked? Check your Task Manager under the performance tab, and click CPU. If you see that your clock isn't matching up, that's your issue. Also try going in game then looking at task manager.

I really think that if he's installed Win 10 over the Win 8.1 that it's left behind the older drivers. I always do clean installs because of this issue.

Yes, as Sew_Sumi said, maybe your graphic drivers conflict, you should reinstall Windows 10 without keeping data... if it was fixed, sorry for dumping thread ^^ .