Pawno For Android

As the title says pawno for android is there one made or is it impossible to get one? As I'd like to get back to scripting but have no computer at the moment..thanks in advance

Great idea, it would be cool.

The compiler needs to be completely rewritten.
I don't think that compubase, spookie or anyone else do this for samp.

Oh I see, it would be great though

Are you seriously thinking to write code on small mobile screen? You often need to use characters like ();[],*..etc in coding. You need to switch between android keyboard mode/view to type these characters it would be nothing but a hassle to do so.

This was suggested many times before and those threads got buried under all other threads.

However if this did existed people may have used this for quick bug fixes which doesn't needs many edits to quickly fix the bugs in their servers but I don't see it fit for main stream development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
Посмотреть сообщение
The compiler needs to be completely rewritten.
I don't think that compubase, spookie or anyone else do this for samp.
False! The compiler could very easily be ran on a server.

@BroZeus: It's obviously not something you'd want to use as a main IDE. It's just for small things, like PAWN Playground (which worked/works on mobile).

I support this idea. and i'm thinking about making something like that ^^ just needs SDK. and some motivation :v and knowledge :vv and high skills :vvv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
False! The compiler could very easily be ran on a server.

@BroZeus: It's obviously not something you'd want to use as a main IDE. It's just for small things, like PAWN Playground (which worked/works on mobile).
Wow... When your "solution" means that you can't compile your scripts without a internet connection than please throw this bullshit.

Well, Zeex Compiler runs on linux but there is still many stuff to rewrite to bring it on android. Also the SA-MP Team need to have a view over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
Посмотреть сообщение
Also the SA-MP Team need to have a view over it.
Umm, why in hell would anybody relative to SA-MP need to "view over it"? PAWN existed before SA-MP and is not in any way owned by SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Umm, why in hell would anybody relative to SA-MP need to "view over it"? PAWN existed before SA-MP and is not in any way owned by SA-MP.
Because pawn as it is is not the same we use in samp. There are differences. Only because u compile your script with pawn it doesn't means that samp can run it.

And guys there are many tablets powered by android so the "mini-dekstop" is not true.