Server packet loss, duplicate acks n other things!

Hi, recently started running a roleplay server, having a good peek of players. But whatever, packets are being lost so many and many acks being duplicated.

I tried so many sulotions: Increased timers(settimer), remove useless stuff OnPlayerUpdate and many other things.

Screenshot:

What could it be?

Check this?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=586521

This is not about the client-side packetloss. It's about server-side. Not trying to be toxic or something but please read before saying something.

Script can cause this, but the question is what they added around when it started. What's the server log showing that points to a problem?

33840 lines, hmm? I don't assume though. Does it have to do something with server ticks?

What's 33k lines? Your script? Lines don't matter in this instance, if you have added bad code, then the clients will suffer.

Are you looking through your logs, or are you simply making out that it's too much to look at.

Look for anything that says about ack limits being exceeded, or odd timeouts. What is the servers specs as such, like, maybe it's actually having issues with its network.

Use profiler plugin to help you track what is going wrong in your script. Check all your timers and re-verify OnPlayerUpdate to make sure they're not running any troublesome code, preferably comment anything you suspect to be causing this. Test, debug and be patient.

If you can, provide us the information the profiler plugin provides you maybe we can find out the problem.

@Sew_Sumi: Yes, my script has 33,000 lines. Nothing on my server_log file, been looking on it for hours and never seen such thing about packets being lost or whatever.

Server specs: Linux(centos 7.2), 26gb ram, 4 vCPUs, 1TB hdd.
Networking: 100mbps(download), 30mbps(upload)

@Marricio: I'll look forward in using that plugin. Hope we or I can figure out something about this issue.

Again, your line count has nothing to do with this.

[20:15:08] Loading plugin: profiler.so
[20:15:08] Profiler v2.14.1 is OK.
[20:15:08] Loaded.

Alright, what I have to do with this now lol. There isn't any file regarding this plugin called 'profiler'.