rundll32.exe problem

Hi all,
Recently i want to play samp when i press "connect" nothing worked and 2nd time also not work then i opened task manager a i saw rundll32.exe its taking 70+ CPU usage i search for solution but nothing worked well this problem fix without Windows reinstall or repair cause i doesn't have any windows DVD to repair. Is someone know fix please tell me in reply please please tell me fix.if problem fixed i give +REP

Just kill the rundll32 process, then delete gta_sa.set (or rename to test whether it is corrupted), should work.

I had the rundll32 problem with my old Windows Installation, didn't really manage to fix it but killing ALL of them and then restarting GTA mostly worked.

Yeah, killing critical system processes seems like a good plan. /s

Run a command prompt as admin, then execute:
Код:
sfc /scannow
This will scan the system for errors and will attempt to fix them. You get one of three possible outputs: 1) no problems found or 2) problems found but fixed or 3) problems found but unable to fix. In the latter case it is advisable to perform a complete reinstall because it usually means that your installation is fucked up beyond repair. Get a Windows ISO somewhere and put it on a USB drive (use Microsoft USB/DVD Download Tool). Then boot from USB. If you have Windows 10 it should reactivate itself immediately, else you will need to enter the license key that's on a sticker somewhere on your PC.

Edit: if the corrupt files couldn't be fixed then you can also try (also as admin):
Код:
dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Just kill the rundll32 process, then delete gta_sa.set (or rename to test whether it is corrupted), should work.

I had the rundll32 problem with my old Windows Installation, didn't really manage to fix it but killing ALL of them and then restarting GTA mostly worked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, killing critical system processes seems like a good plan. /s

Run a command prompt as admin, then execute:
Код:
sfc /scannow
This will scan the system for errors and will attempt to fix them. You get one of three possible outputs: 1) no problems found or 2) problems found but fixed or 3) problems found but unable to fix. In the latter case it is advisable to perform a complete reinstall because it usually means that your installation is fucked up beyond repair. Get a Windows ISO somewhere and put it on a USB drive (use Microsoft USB/DVD Download Tool). Then boot from USB. If you have Windows 10 it should reactivate itself immediately, else you will need to enter the license key that's on a sticker somewhere on your PC.

Edit: if the corrupt files couldn't be fixed then you can also try (also as admin):
Код:
dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Thank you both its working +1 REP to both thank you very very much