[Map] Ganton GYM (Interior & Exterior)

Ganton GYM
(Interior & Exterior)
Creator: Erwin.

Hello there SA-MP community members. So, this is the map, which I have finished two days ago and was working on it for few days. As you can see, this building is placed at the orginial building's place of Ganton Gym. To be honest, I had like few attempts for creating this map in the past and always abandoned the work, because of the lack of imagination and motivation. Even though, removing the original gym, it removed also along the other building, which was like attached. So I had to imagine, what would I map there and I thought about the simple parking lot. Anyways. The building has two floors. On the first floor, we have a reception, two locker rooms, a planning dept. office, the cafe, wc and the pool. On the second floor, we have the gym itself, wc, the main office, the boxing/training room and a small extra bar.

Download

I hope that you like the map, feel free to use it, but remember to leave a credit to it's original author. =)

Thanks for your attention and do not forget to comment and rate! Enjoy. Thank you.=)

Liked the interior & exterior also the colors are well managed, objects as well.
+REP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
Liked the interior & exterior also the colors are well managed, objects as well.
+REP.
It was actually hard for me to decide, which colours will be for the exterior walls and foundation, so that it would look good together and at the end, I have chosen the blue and dark colours.

Thanks for your feedback.

I liked the interior more than the outside.

good map !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaponi
View Post
I liked the interior more than the outside.
Of course, the interior has all of that beauty. From outside it is just the colours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0mer
View Post
good map !
Thanks.

Modern style, looks like new..creative.

Great map but this made me laugh my ass off.

Code:
public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
	for(new i; i<MAX_OBJECTS; i++)
	{
		if(IsValidObject(i)) DestroyObject(i);
	}
	return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Does it still laugh ?

OT: Map is good as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
View Post
Modern style, looks like new..creative.
It was meant to look "modern", but at the same time you think like, seriously? There is no such thing "modern" at these OG streets. Anyway, thanks for your feedback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post

Code:
public OnFilterScriptExit()
{
	for(new i; i<MAX_OBJECTS; i++)
	{
		if(IsValidObject(i)) DestroyObject(i);
	}
	return 1;
}
Thanks! Oh I bet you were laughing your ass off, because that is a part which I always forgot to remove.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolex_
View Post
Does it still laugh ?

OT: Map is good as well
Thanks.

Exterior doesn't fit to environment. Rest is ok.

Good one ,,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydx
View Post
Exterior doesn't fit to environment. Rest is ok.
I can agree on that one, but thanks for your feedback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzzWesty
View Post
Good one ,,,,
Thank you.