[Tutorial] Roleplay Server - Video (Voice)

Here is my video tutorial of creating a roleplay server from scratch.

Playlist containing all videos:
https://www.*******.com/playlist?lis...5oBsdfMpaIZlsB

Hi iGetty,
Aren't you from SARP's developer team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
View Post
Hi iGetty,
Aren't you from SARP's developer team?
He is.

OT: nice tutorial, though could it be a bit long for others to follow? Maybe a plan could help get the idea across like for example explaining the structure?

Stop just coding away. Explain the lines while writing and take time to analyze the code if he is done and explain again what which line now in which case is doing.

Otherwise its not worth to record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
View Post
Stop just coding away. Explain the lines while writing and take time to analyze the code if he is done and explain again what which line now in which case is doing.

Otherwise its not worth to record.
As I stated at the beginning of the video, this isn't for beginners so they should understand what things do. What I added in there, was easy to understand even for most beginners.

I explained the mysql side of it a little, there's not a huge deal to say about it at this stage.

@SoFahim - I was, not anymore.

@iiNzTicTx - I will be making a plan and if you watched to the end you'd have heard me stating that this was a bit too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGetty
View Post
As I stated at the beginning of the video, this isn't for beginners so they should understand what things do.
Its not about the beginners. If you explain the lines its more personal and your viewers will maybe get more ideas what to do with a similar code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaSunny.
View Post
Its not about the beginners. If you explain the lines its more personal and your viewers will maybe get more ideas what to do with a similar code.
Alright. I will try and do that in the future videos. I've got a video rendering currently and you can check that to see if it's any better.

Part 3 added.

Parts 4, 5 and 6 are online.

Next part coming tonight, been real busy.

Any updates for the next part ?

Thank you !

Still waiting for the next part. Those tutorials are awesome!

Waiting for next part of dmg system...

Sorry for the late videos, they were uploaded yesterday!

Thank you for watching!

@Arthur Kane, sure thing! I'll add that on my to-do list!

Hey, dude.
I really appreciate that you're giving us tutorial. I'm the beginner, but I can slowly know how it's began.
Thanks, keep it up dude. Support this guy af.

The videos are just blur for me?

Nice guide overthere, helpful enough, When I start working on my own script I will use some of these Videos, Keep up!

Interesting video.

I got some problems after Player Spawning part. It doesn't work and i followed everything that you had explained in the video.

nice guide man