FreeBSD Binary

Hello guys,

I would like to ask if there is any chance for FreeBSD build of the SA-MP server.
There are so much benefits of this OS and RakNet also supports FreeBSD.

So there is nothing special to do as to compile it on FreeBSD?

Kind regards
Sphinx

Is there a chance to get an answer?

Kind regards
Sphinx

I don't really think you can get a FreeBSD version of SA-MP, because the only one that have the sourcecode for SA-MP is Kalcor, and he probably aren't going to make an effort and compile it in FreeBSD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKarim
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't really think you can get a FreeBSD version of SA-MP, because the only one that have the sourcecode for SA-MP is Kalcor, and he probably aren't going to make an effort and compile it in FreeBSD.
Yeah probably...
But I hope he will take that effort and do it for me.

Kind regards
Sphinx

#Bump

Yeah that's not happening. He has said that he might release the source code but that was a while back, I personally don't think it's ever going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah that's not happening. He has said that he might release the source code but that was a while back, I personally don't think it's ever going to happen.
I think he will release the source when the game is dead and then it's too late too get that game up again.
If he would made a github repository like MTA and run SA-MP like as it is now, we could
improve that game so much and get more players again and he still controlls the community
and the hosted serverlist!

I just need a FreeBSD Binary, thats all !

Kind regards
Sphinx

Yeah, good luck, i support, also i wish a server ( or client :3 ) in Android!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouHack
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, good luck, i support, also i wish a server ( or client :3 ) in Android!!!
The client will never run on android xD, so I think it was a joke.
But a FreeBSD Support for the server is possible.

Kind regards
Sphinx