SMS Donation Gateways

Apparently, Donating via SMS is popular in SA-MP. However, I cant seem to find any websites that allow my players to donate via phone..

What do you guys use, if any?

http://fortumo.com
I personally dont use them and i dont think i will be ever since they take to much money. But that is most covered and popular provider for now...Keep in mind that they take 50% from each SMS, and there are additional costs depending on country. And you can not withdraw money unless you have 100$ (or EU i dont remember for sure)

PayGol.com

I personally tried this company for payment processing before and they are good, fees aren't high but the problem is that you cannot withdraw the money you receive via donations until you reach $100 in your wallet. So each withdrawal is limited to a minimum of $100 and you cannot withdraw the money with any amount smaller than that. It's a good choice and I actually see players younger than 10 are using this payment processor. Try it.

oneBip if still exists. But I find it pretty useless if you can't pay for your server using that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a good choice and I actually see players younger than 10 are using this payment processor.
I don't know whether I should be happy or sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know whether I should be happy or sad.
Servers have to finance themselves somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralis
Посмотреть сообщение
oneBip if still exists. But I find it pretty useless if you can't pay for your server using that.
Onebip was the worst decision i ever took. I don't if its changed now but when i used it i needed atleast 250Euro's for withdrawal and when i finally did get to that much i had to write so many emails that lead no where then finally took it to a high up management official i tracked down on linkedin and finally after months and months got a withdrawal with wasnt even the full 250 because that also took a withdrawal fee.

I do use PayGol now and not really had a problem with them yet, they seem pretty good. As said above their withdrawal limit is 100 but as far as i know no withdrawal fee's. Only thing to keep in mind with PayGol is if you plan on using all the services including PaySafe cards, Then you won't want to call it Donating as in their policy they refuse payments towards donations. If they find out they cancel your agreement. You still be able to use SMS fine just not paysafe unless you call it something else like VIP etc..

Just my 2cents.