Hosting Service.

What's the best alive hosting game services?
Please name them down. i will look into it.

Samp4you.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Samp4you.com
There are english ones?

Evolution-host.com is good but is being attacked frequently. I'd suggest buying a reliable VPS from OVH or somewhere else rather than buying slots based servers which are way more expensive than a VPS.

What what I tried so far is hostskool.com and spetsnazhost.com, I didn't really like hostskool's customer support, it takes ages to get a response from them, spetsnazhost is a 7 years old in business so it might be what you're looking for. They also sell VPSs.

Depends on what kind of exactly features/services and prices you are looking for, a straight server with a specific number of slots, or VPS which is better. I would suggest Evolution-Host. Of course, there are some other hosting companies, just do some re-search and find that one, which suits your obligations.

Own hosting... Buy a vps from BlazingFast.io

Buying a VPS is always a better option than buying those game server slots...you get root access and the option to use your vps for many other purposes as well.This is also a cheaper alternative!
If you are just going to host your samp server and want a very cheap alternative, you should check out amazon aws
P.S-They're providing a free tier for 12 months with which you can run a single vps with 1 gb ram and 10-20 gb useable storage(depends on your os) for 12 months for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin512
Посмотреть сообщение
Buying a VPS is always a better option than buying those game server slots...you get root access and the option to use your vps for many other purposes as well.This is also a cheaper alternative!
If you are just going to host your samp server and want a very cheap alternative, you should check out amazon aws
P.S-They're providing a free tier for 12 months with which you can run a single vps with 1 gb ram and 10-20 gb useable storage(depends on your os) for 12 months for free
+1: Go for AWS, cheap, damn good network and overall they provide good value for your money.

Alphahost.me is the cheapest Host You Can Get 50 slots/DDos Protection And more With 1.5$