[FilterScript] Basic MoneyBag v1.1 ( a_sampdb, izcmd, SQLite)

Hello Guys,

Today I present to you a script called Basic Moneybag | SQL (Structured Query Language)! Database will be created automatically when you create a Moneybag!
Version v1.1

This script is intended for Freeroam/DM Servers. If you want to put a bag with money in a any location you must be RCON Administrator!Anyone who finds a bag with money will be listed below the amount of money and recently!Saving / storage in SQL (each line is subordinate to the database)!When a player picks up the money order in the database will be removed! This is a basic script, if you have ideas for improving the scripts only comment!

PS: Good Bad comments are welcomed(IDEC)

DOWNLOAD
http://pastebin.com/NCH7D0TG

Let's say I want to remove the money bag? edit the positions? edit pickup ID? edit reward amount? so on everything directly in-game ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
View Post
Let's say I want to remove the money bag? edit the positions? edit pickup ID? edit reward amount? so on everything directly in-game ..
Everything on this version has been directly made in accordance with this version.I would not have any problems if i made it for futher versions! Thanks for your opinion

1 star from me there are shitloads of these scripts you need to do something more here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
1 star from me there are shitloads of these scripts you need to do something more here.
Nothing could be perfect, thanks for star and opinion

Good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
Good job
Thanks

Agree with previous comment. You need to do more in your FS. I mean, what oMa said can be used as new features! A dynamic version is more complicated but it's better. c:
Good luck'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
View Post
Agree with previous comment. You need to do more in your FS. I mean, what oMa said can be used as new features! A dynamic version is more complicated but it's better. c:
Good luck'
This is basic version, and i dont have in plan to countinue on it! Dynamic one will be created soon as finish with something else! Thanks