please reccomend me unique rp servers

I want to play on some SAMP roleplay servers but i got tired of classic ones where roleplay is happening in Los santos and other cities.
Do any of you guys know some unique servers like Prison roleplay or something?

I too like different kind of roleplay but usually those have low population. Last time I was on LS-RP (2010?) they had prison guards and stuff, when you did a crime you could roleplay in the prison which is pretty fun! If monitor.sacnr.com wasn't offline right now I'd suggest you to search there for "prison", it's a good website to a bit better searches than on the SA-MP client.

Edit: Just thought of it now but when people create these type of threads, do they make a second account and then suggest their own servers on their "main" SA-MP forum account? I mean not saying that it's done in this thread since his joined date was long time ago, but just those with very low post count. Just a random thought!

Streetz of los santos

Probably the only unique roleplay script/server

I'm currently developing a prison RP, and it'll be open in a week or two.

Vampires, Humans and werewolf roleplay.
It is hardcore RP server where you can roleplay alot of races not only human and vampires and werewolves...There are also mages birds crows dogs cats basically anything you can imagine..
Also the abilities are scripted (It is very professionally scripted server)
Roleplaying actions also depends on rolling dices and stuff...
There are much more features but I will leave the rest for you
Here is the IP 185.34.216.79:7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm currently developing a prison RP, and it'll be open in a week or two.
Please notify me when that opens