LV based roleplay?

Is there a big las venturas themed roleplay out there? Tried searching but to no avail.

Keep searching, there are plenty of available RP servers on hosted tab. May I ask, does it really matter where it's based? In my opinion I think better features and player base are quite more important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
Keep searching, there are plenty of available RP servers on hosted tab. May I ask, does it really matter where it's based? In my opinion I think better features and player base are quite more important.
Been playing LS themed servers for a longgg time, a change of scenery is nice. Also been considering developing my own LV based rp server if there isn't one already (already own the domain since like 2015)

If you wouldn't just start without hosted tab and expect getting stability in players average rate also you have the right experience and patience for developing a RP gamemode, go for it and don't care if there is already​ a server based in LV. Also I'd suggest going with the places which are getting high rate of players because what you want can't be considered while making anything, but what people want.

Leppi, you know that this could flop right. LS is what mainly every small server uses in role play and some do manage to get through counties but they don't last very long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
Посмотреть сообщение
Leppi, you know that this could flop right. LS is what mainly every small server uses in role play and some do manage to get through counties but they don't last very long.
Well yeah but the intention is to not be small . Regardless, it would take months to even get to a beta stage so there is plenty of time to gain support and interest.

To this day I haven't seen anyone pull off a server based in any other city apart from LS. Everyone knows LS and it has all types of scenery. Best I've seen is a SF based server that got like 20 people daily, I could see that being the same for LV

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR3TT
Посмотреть сообщение
To this day I haven't seen anyone pull off a server based in any other city apart from LS. Everyone knows LS and it has all types of scenery. Best I've seen is a SF based server that got like 20 people daily, I could see that being the same for LV
Guess you've not played FC:RP? or the GTAPOLICEMODS FC-RP? 50+ Players for a very long time until it closed. Oh and breaking desert roleplay its dying because the RP is shit but its based in Fort Carson look at the player stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderjb918
Посмотреть сообщение
Guess you've not played FC:RP? or the GTAPOLICEMODS FC-RP? 50+ Players for a very long time until it closed. Oh and breaking desert roleplay its dying because the RP is shit but its based in Fort Carson look at the player stats
Fort Carson RP and LV RP are two entirely different things.
Fort Carson is the only half decent town in that entire area of the map, everything else is trash.

There are few that use Las Venturas as the main city

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlanZ
View Post
There are few that use Las Venturas as the main city
Doesn't really answer my question - what servers do you speak off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camorra
View Post
you can check this, i helping my friend here

HostName: Las Venturas Roleplay
Address: 164.132.100.45:7777
Language: English
Umm hi ? Are you Anthony Camorra from IM:RP? Just curious.

I honestly couldn't see any server being successful in LV, It's way to spaced out and you'd near a decently large player base to even make it enjoyable, Just stay in Los Santos or go into the County areas surrounding it is your best chance at making a successful community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderjb918
Посмотреть сообщение
It started dying since Tyrone Wingfield left, honestly.

Okay, this is somewhat of an older thread but the LV/Desert scenery could work as long as you don't focus on that "black gangsta" lifestyle that is inherent to GTA SA. Get your inspiration from things like Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Thirteen, Breaking Bad, or CSI which are all set either in Vegas itself or in a desert area. And instead of going with the regular police and FBI factions you could also introduce the DEA or ATF. Heck, even the gaming commission.

Las Venturas is just not as popular as Los Santos.