[FilterScript] Dynamic Speed Cam System

Speed Cam System

System Introduce
Okay , i've made already a video for it but anyway im introducing it here so anyone that has no time to watch can atleast understand it only from reading so, Speed Cam system is a dynamic system that allows to create/delete an Speed camer.Creator of cam has to set a speed limit when players are near speed cam and are they driving slower or faster than the setten speed limit, if player is driving faster than the limit it will show him a textdraw with ticket reason, amount and the speed.The ticket amount its just fake since i was in a test mode and not in a gamemode so you will have to set with your own amount per speed , mine is KM * 2 = ticketamount but its not saved.
Every created cam is saved in a MySQL database.

System Commands
  • Createcam - Allows you to create a cam with speed limit that you want
  • Deletecam - will allow you to delete the nearest cam you're at.
  • Createcar - Will teleport a infernus to you , this one was only for me to test
  • Createdcams - allow you to check the ID of created cams for all
Credits
  • Incognito - Streamer Plugin.
  • BlueG - for the greatest MySQL plugin.
  • Zeex - for creating zcommand.
  • LazzyBoy(me) - creating this filterscript.
  • SAMP - making it possible all this.
Download LinksIf you enjoyed this please help me with a Rep

Very fucking Unique, Nice work man +rep

You use the streamer but don't use dynamic areas that is not good.

this is an unique script therefore 4 stars

Thank you for your comments.
Pottus the dynamic area was only a test i made ingame which i thought it would help me out to find if player is near a zone but it didnt help me out so ive changed it into the speed timer and seems like ive forgot to delete the dynamic area part.

Not very unique or hard to be created and already exists in some RP servers but it's still a good idea, good work.

Unique bruh, keep up the good work +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal99
View Post
Unique bruh, keep up the good work +1
Thanks mate.

You can go more advance and make it so the player only see his ticket in the mail etc. Seeing ticket information at the place it happened is not very realistic. just a suggestion :P

I saw it somewhere.... And code is suspicious. GJ tho

Besides being unique, beautiful.

-Great Work Companion!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolence101
Посмотреть сообщение
You can go more advance and make it so the player only see his ticket in the mail etc. Seeing ticket information at the place it happened is not very realistic. just a suggestion :P
hah well thanks for your feedback ill think about making this in v2 maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
I saw it somewhere.... And code is suspicious. GJ tho
im 100000% sure that you've havent seen those codes anywhere else beside here.But anyway if you think that i've stolen just let me know and ill proove you that is all scripted by me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaponi
Посмотреть сообщение
Besides being unique, beautiful.

-Great Work Companion!!
Thank you for your lovly feedback.