SERVER: Unknown Command

Help, I'm using this code and a bug occurs. This command only work with the player on first login, it doesn't work with any players.

this is my command

PHP код:
CMD:mine(playerid,params[])
{
    if(!
IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,mInfo[playerid][radius],mInfo[playerid][m_x],mInfo[playerid][m_y],mInfo[playerid][m_z])) return SendClientMessage(playerid,warna_merah,"Sedang tidak di area miner");
    if(
MinerPlayer[playerid][Mining] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Ayo Bekerja....");

StartMine(playerid);
    return 
1;

you have errors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceWizz
Посмотреть сообщение
you have errors?
my script cannot error because i compile not problem its fine...

Have you mixed two command processors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you mixed two command processors?
PHP код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <YSI\y_ini>
#include <streamer>
#include <progressBar2>
#include <zcmd>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <foreach> 
i use this Include.. and command procesor

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354

Quote:
Код:
 OnPlayerCommandPerformed(playerid, cmdtext[], success)
And this one gets called after command execution, here if you do "return 0" the player will see standard "Unknown command" message. The "success" parameter is equal to value returned by command function returns (if it doesn't exist success will be 0).

Note that it's not necessary to add these callbacks to your script if you don't use them.

Do you have this callback somewhere in your gamemode? If so, check if it's returning the value 1, if so, change it for zero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troydere
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354

Do you have this callback somewhere in your gamemode? If so, check if it's returning the value 1, if so, change it for zero.
Thanks Alot sir