Runtime error 19

Hello!
Well, tried to make a new svr with optimized code, updated plugins and includes.
Downloaded about 20 ago, so, the newest. (and yes, the script makes no error and compiles w/o any problems)

Here will be the pics, so you can see that I have done everything.

It says that plugins streamer and sscanf fail to load.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomlivno8
Посмотреть сообщение
It says that plugins streamer and sscanf fail to load.
Sur thing i did. Also, it says "0 plugins loaded" not even failed if I have not added them.

It says that plugins failed to loaded, maybe you should try redownloading plugin .dll files

EDIT: sorry for typing like a idiot, I'm busy on the otherside so I accidentally press Alt + S and send without finishing :'D

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomlivno8
Посмотреть сообщение
It says that plugins failed to loaded, maybe you should try redownloading plugin .dll files
Done that already. From Incognitos and Emmet_'s? topics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaKing
Посмотреть сообщение
Sur thing i did. Also, it says "0 plugins loaded" not even failed if I have not added them.
They are required if you use sscanf2 and streamer so you have to download them, place them inside the /plugin/ folder in your sa-mp server directory and then edit the server.cfg by adding "plugins sscanf streamer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehaze7
Посмотреть сообщение
They are required if you use sscanf2 and streamer so you have to download them, place them inside the /plugin/ folder in your sa-mp server directory and then edit the server.cfg by adding "plugins sscanf streamer"
omfg i know how to do things. this is the first time when this shit isnt working.
I can bet if i download back older versions they would work.

sorry, i just want to hear something else, not the beginner folder and svr.cfg shit.

i got to the point where even reinstalled msvisual 2015 as given in Incognitos streamer's topic.

fuck !

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaKing
Посмотреть сообщение
omfg i know how to do things. this is the first time when this shit isnt working.
I can bet if i download back older versions they would work.

sorry, i just want to hear something else, not the beginner folder and svr.cfg shit.

i got to the point where even reinstalled msvisual 2015 as given in Incognitos streamer's topic.

fuck !
Redownload all the plugins and stuff, probably you have an old include or plugin
Try to compile your gamemode with the lastest streamer and sscanf