Some new MySQL Doubts

Hello. i am converting my script into mysql R41-2. i know that mysql_store_result and mysql_free_result were removed in this version. so, is there anything new inroduced or its not needed and data can be retrieved without storing it? also, please tell me that after using SELECT statement, it will show me no. of Rows also without storing data.

So you said you learned scripting in 1 month but you don't know how to use ******...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unte99
Посмотреть сообщение
So you said you learned scripting in 1 month but you don't know how to use ******...?
i of cource tried ****** first. instead of taunting me, you should help me about what i asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManIsHere
Посмотреть сообщение
i of cource tried ****** first. instead of taunting me, you should help me about what i asked.
So what did you type in ****** exactly and what search results did you find?

I don't want to look mean, but I support Unte99 first post. Dude you make 3 threads a day asking things you can easily look up in ******. Literally I've seen your posts, look up in ****** for the answer and paste the answer back in your thread. It's not hard, come on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unte99
Посмотреть сообщение
So what did you type in ****** exactly and what search results did you find?
i Typed mysql_ping in MySQL R41+ SAMP. and found some things like mysql_errorno(). but it still doesnt work thats why i asked here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troydere
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't want to look mean, but I support Unte99 first post. Dude you make 3 threads a day asking things you can easily look up in ******. Literally I've seen your posts, look up in ****** for the answer and paste the answer back in your thread. It's not hard, come on.
i am learning mysql so i need help thats why i ask. if you dont want to answer, then just dont ill manage some other forums for help man. and do you think that i ask here without googling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManIsHere
Посмотреть сообщение
i Typed mysql_ping in MySQL R41+ SAMP. and found some things like mysql_errorno(). but it still doesnt work thats why i asked here.

i am learning mysql so i need help thats why i ask. if you dont want to answer, then just dont ill manage some other forums for help man. and do you think that i ask here without googling?
Look what I have found with only just 2 words:
https://www.******.lt/?gws_rd=ssl#q=mysql_ping+sa-mp&*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqTwOoElxBA

Forums are not meant for things to be created/fixed for someone. Forums are meant for helping people (in this case).

If you think the other forums that you will be going to are not going to get bored of your lack of searching, then think again.