Problem while compiling

I have scripted some gang commands and want to add in script for test but when I compile I get this error.
Anyone can help me out. I'll be glad.
Errors -> http://pastebin.com/P5qHz74x

If you want to know what kind of Commands I've scripted PM me.

PS: If this wrong board, I am sorry. Reply below the correct board link

Thank you.

Edit: I forgot to paste these errors in Paste.bin
Код:
C:\Users\Waleed\Desktop\SATDM - Copy\pawno\include\core.inc(14) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Waleed\Desktop\SATDM - Copy\pawno\include\zcmd.inc(64) : error 017: undefined symbol "funcidx"
C:\Users\Waleed\Desktop\SATDM - Copy\pawno\include\zcmd.inc(65) : error 017: undefined symbol "funcidx"
C:\Users\Waleed\Desktop\SATDM - Copy\pawno\include\zcmd.inc(66) : error 017: undefined symbol "funcidx"

You asked for help publicly then you should post code here also, Now nobody going to pm you for the script. It's better to post the line numbers where compiler showing error.

At first the script compiles fine. But when i add the following script it get errors.
This is the script text in all lines where are errors.
Код:
	    } else return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "ERROR", "You need to be cgf Member to use this command", "OK");
this error happening where I put Dialog

Код:
ShowPlayerDialog

ShowPlayerDialog contains 7 arguments / parameters.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ShowPlayerDialog
(playerid, dialogid, style, caption[], info[], button1[], button2[])

and seems like you only wanna show "OK" button to do that keep the other button field empty, "".

Код:
 } else return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "ERROR", "You need to be cgf Member to use this command", "OK", "");

Thank you once again jlalt

I am still facing this

Код:
C:\Users\Waleed\Desktop\SATDM - Copy\pawno\include\core.inc(14) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Waleed\Desktop\SATDM - Copy\pawno\include\zcmd.inc(64) : error 017: undefined symbol "funcidx"
C:\Users\Waleed\Desktop\SATDM - Copy\pawno\include\zcmd.inc(65) : error 017: undefined symbol "funcidx"
C:\Users\Waleed\Desktop\SATDM - Copy\pawno\include\zcmd.inc(66) : error 017: undefined symbol "funcidx"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemaz
Посмотреть сообщение
I am still facing this

Код:
Paste us the code in the line: 14, 64, 65, 66 (The entire function obviously)

Are you by any chance including ZCMD before a_samp?

pawn Код:
#include zcmd
#include a_samp
//other includes
If so, thats throwing the error.

pawn Код:
#include a_samp // This should always be included FIRST.
#include zcmd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobbysGamertag
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you by any chance including ZCMD before a_samp?

pawn Код:
#include zcmd
#include a_samp
//other includes
If so, thats throwing the error.

pawn Код:
#include a_samp // This should always be included FIRST.
#include zcmd
#include <zcmd>
#include <a_samp>

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
#include <zcmd>
#include <a_samp>
A_Samp should be included first always
than other includes it should look like this.
Код HTML:
#include <a_samp>
#include <zcmd>