Nowadays The Most Popular Gamemode?

Hello there fellow SA-MP forum community members!.

I am interested to know, which is the most popular gamemode, that SA-MP servers are using nowadays? Of course, as we all know, it is RolePlay and I had to exclude that. But, what goes on the second place? Well, let us find out! Feel free to express your opinions. This will be something like the ''Top 10'' thing you know, but only by using poll, we will see which gamemode gets more votes.

PS. I am not sure, if the similiar thread was posted before and I have not done the re-search. Anyhow, this thread then must be deleted.

Where's RP.

Lsrp? NGG?

Or create ur own GM with a lot of stuff people would like to see on a sever.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
View Post
Where's RP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toss
View Post
Lsrp? NGG?
Guys, have you even read my post? I excluded RolePlay on purpose, because it would definetly get more votes and we all know, that it has the first place.

I'll go with COD as the roleplay option isn't available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SjuteL
View Post
Guys, have you even read my post? I excluded RolePlay on purpose, because it would definetly get more votes and we all know, that it has the first place.
Then you just answered your own question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
View Post
Then you just answered your own question?
God, If you and that other user would just read my whole post and would not ask where is RolePlay, then I obviously would not answer on my own question. Let it go..

You answered your own question because you asked what's the most popular gamemode, and you stated that you removed the roleplay option because it will get most of the votes, then it's the most popular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
You answered your own question because you asked what's the most popular gamemode, and you stated that you removed the roleplay option because it will get most of the votes, then it's the most popular.
Yes, but can we just simply forget about the RolePlay and stick to those gamemodes, which are currently in the poll? I would really appreciate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SjuteL
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course, as we all know, it is RolePlay and I had to exclude that. But, what goes on the second place? Well, let us find out!
People complaining about how he's answered his own topic blahdeblah blah.. He states in his own post What is second? Okay topic subject a little wrong in choice, fine. But god dam every topic it seems in these forums these days turns to flame wars over the littlest thing yet no one will back down because they dont wanner be wrong or they want the last word. Grow up and just vote instead of flaming a stupid war.

Anyway, I voted stunt. Wont take long to work out why i voted for stunt :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris91
Посмотреть сообщение
People complaining about how he's answered his own topic blahdeblah blah.. He states in his own post What is second? Okay topic subject a little wrong in choice, fine. But god dam every topic it seems in these forums these days turns to flame wars over the littlest thing yet no one will back down because they dont wanner be wrong or they want the last word. Grow up and just vote instead of flaming a stupid war.

Anyway, I voted stunt. Wont take long to work out why i voted for stunt :P
Thanks for your vote mate, at least, someone is feeling me here.

Also, I agree with you, that the subject's tittle is misleading, I should write ''Nowadays The Most Popular Gamemode? (Except RolePlay)''. Otherwise, in your place, I would think the same, that it includes the all gamemodes, including RolePlay aswell. But, sadly I cannot change the subject's and poll's tittle..

I'll go for Gang Wars /Deathmatch.

Most voted for stunt.

Its RolePlay

Well most people just want to have fun so I will go with Stunt/Freeroam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toss
View Post
Or create ur own GM with a lot of stuff people would like to see on a sever.....
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinncell
Посмотреть сообщение
?
I think he mean Ultimate like all in one

I like how you didn't even bother to put RP on there, although I probably agree it's not as popular as most of the alternatives. I think the balance of SAMP has pretty much always stayed the same, TDM servers get loads of players as do stunt and C&R servers.

I don't think one is more popular than the other, I just think people have preferences and they all sort of balance out.

Roleplay is the best tho