How to create server roleplay?

Can you help me?..
what is needed when making a roleplay server
...?

I will use dini for system saving

Now that you have asked this question, it means that you are not ready to have a roleplay server.

I can learn more scripted
And now i need anything for create server roleplay
Example : 1.Login & Register, and now what?
You have idea?

Sorry my bad english

If you really want to make RP server, i suggest you need to play RP server first.
It's useless if you make RP server but don't know the concept of RP server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikalbintang
Посмотреть сообщение
If you really want to make RP server, i suggest you need to play RP server first.
It's useless if you make RP server but don't know the concept of RP server.
That has no relevance to this thread at all. He's asking how to setup a server, not asking for the rules or information about that.

You need to create basic roleplay commands like /me, /do /low /shout etc.. Make factions, jobs, houses, business and much more things you can think of.

Play a RP server on samp then see what things are needed like jobs, basic commands etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
That has no relevance to this thread at all. He's asking how to setup a server, not asking for the rules or information about that.
How can you play on a role-play server, have experience in role-playing, but don't know what you need for a role-play server...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unte99
Посмотреть сообщение
How can you play on a role-play server, have experience in role-playing, but don't know what you need for a role-play server...?
You're reading WAY too much into this. His play experience, has almost nothing to do with the question.