Is this situation hacks or not?

So, there's a situation where I want to know if it's hacks, or just a bug in GTA:SA.

I've been chased by a guy, I jumped into the sea from a hill where he jumped after me using his car, after few seconds, I was quite close to die anyways, he jumped and I noticed that his vehicle went all down to the boutton of the sea, like all the way down and he was near me.

We can't be sure. SA-MP isn't really good with syncing. Either hacks or he bailed early so he wouldn't go to the bottom.
My advice is to keep monitoring him and if he's still fishy, record him show the video to the admins.

Its actually a bug. I have done this a lot of times in a server. If you can penetrate the surface of water with a vehicle and go a little deep, then the vehicle automatically sediments to the bottom of the sea, where you can actually drive the car just like its on a road.
If you spawn a plane at the bottom suface of water, then you can actually fly it underwater too. xD

This bug is not to be abused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primes007
Посмотреть сообщение
Its actually a bug. I have done this a lot of times in a server. If you can penetrate the surface of water with a vehicle and go a little deep, then the vehicle automatically sediments to the bottom of the sea, where you can actually drive the car just like its on a road.
If you spawn a plane at the bottom suface of water, then you can actually fly it underwater too. xD

This bug is not to be abused.
This would have a slight chance of being accurate, _IF_ he'd spawned his car underwater, which by the sounds, he didn't... Once the car hits the water, it gets destroyed, hence why spawning a car underwater doesn't call the destruction, as it doesn't hit the height that the water is at.

This also happens with the skimmer, as the skimmer hits that height, and ends up respawning.

Video is the only option for the OP to demonstrate in this instance.

It can be both and in this case we do need an evidence, a video that shows what you're explaining otherwise I won't give a statement without anything to have validating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
This would have a slight chance of being accurate, _IF_ he'd spawned his car underwater, which by the sounds, he didn't... Once the car hits the water, it gets destroyed, hence why spawning a car underwater doesn't call the destruction, as it doesn't hit the height that the water is at.

This also happens with the skimmer, as the skimmer hits that height, and ends up respawning.

Video is the only option for the OP to demonstrate in this instance.
I think the car doesnt destroy when it hits water.

How?
When I used to play GTA SA and if my car used to fall in water, I used to easily put the cheat that lets the car to fly. After that you can steer the car to land and then remove the cheat and drive away the car like it knew nothing whatsoever.

But, in this case, what worries me is that how did the car go below the surface of water. Normally a car from outside when hits water is forced to stop at the surface.
(That's why I added the statement "If the car can penetrate the surface of water")

The car is only destroyed if it goes below a certain watter level without driver.

I've encountered this once before, where the car penetrates the surface of the water but it seems unaffected by it and continues falling as if it were air. It's a very very rare occurrence, but it is possible to drive 'through' the water, and not easily recreated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threshold
Посмотреть сообщение
I've encountered this once before, where the car penetrates the surface of the water but it seems unaffected by it and continues falling as if it were air. It's a very very rare occurrence, but it is possible to drive 'through' the water, and not easily recreated.
Client glitches, nothing more. Basically the collision with the water surface isn't registered, but the underwater effects are still applied on the camera.