Los Santos Or County?

What do you guys prefer to RP in? In LS or in a county?

Los Santos

Okay, this thread is simmilar to mine. So i have question for you guys, why LS? Because u know where are important locations? You are boring of investigation in new location like Angel Pine, FC etc.? Is it maybe because LS is a city and in county are small town, modern city vs small town?

I went thrue all threads on this forum whic are connected with theme "City's vs County" and there r only few reasons why.

Los Santos is quite big and awesome for huge RP communities with a stable playerbase of 150+ players, otherwise I'd suggest country as well as players wouldn't be able to RP if someone will be at the Airport and the other at Groove Street, that's for the lower playerbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
Посмотреть сообщение
Los Santos is quite big and awesome for huge RP communities with a stable playerbase of 150+ players, otherwise I'd suggest country as well as players wouldn't be able to RP if someone will be at the Airport and the other at Groove Street, that's for the lower playerbase.
Why do you think LS is better than County with a player base of 150+?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unte99
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you think LS is better than County with a player base of 150+?
Im looking at this way. For example Fort Carson with stable playerbase of 50 players will be much better then a stable playerbase of 50 player in Los Santos. Why? Because LS is 10x bigger then FC. And I agree, with 100 players in County is probably better then that playerbase in Los Santos.

Also u cant say that Los Santos contains everything u need for RP that smaller towns dont. Everything nowdays is possible in samp, exp. Via script and mapping, so everything County dont have u can remapp it.