Why is SA-MP Dying

How could we honestly revive samp and bring everyone back and revive SA-MP to its GLORY days i honestly want to know what you guys think why is it dying ? cause the game is so old ? or no new updates to samp ? or what ?

Who said it's dying, please stop posting these threads over and over again.

You should die.

it unfortunately is dying, at least in my country. I used to play much between 2009-2013 and had the best experience in my gaming life. I really miss these times, meeting so much great people and just having fun. But nowadays, most people quit playing and new people arent coming... Only if I could turn back time and I would do it all again, do it all again O-o

Damn you SA-MP Mother fuckers are rude assholes

Its not dying, it just sounds like.

Lol and yet "another one"!

SA-MP isn't dying? It might be dying in a server you play or your country, but it doesn't mean the playerbase of SA-MP is.

Try look at this: http://mauzen.org/samp/

aannnd
http://mauzen.org/samp
No, SA-MP isn't dying.

If you say SA-MP is dying with that much amount of playerbase which is higher than the past years, you're wrong. Just the forums became less active which doesn't mean the whole thing is dead.

No, please, again!

SA:MP Dying OMG OMG OMG -_-

SAMP won't die soon lmao.

I disagree with the whole "SA-MP is dying", but I do admit that this community has changed rapidly within the last year.

Development, beta-testers, and staff seem to have either dropped from the face of the earth, or have other priorities in their lives.

Since there is rarely any moderators trolls and bots have taken over the majority of threads, statistically SA-MP is still strong, but the community seems to be falling apart in my opinion. Although there is still so many wonderful people around this forum, the majority just like winding people up knowing they'll get away with it.

SA-MP dying or not dying but u must die...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
Посмотреть сообщение
I disagree with the whole "SA-MP is dying", but I do admit that this community has changed rapidly within the last year.

Development, beta-testers, and staff seem to have either dropped from the face of the earth, or have other priorities in their lives.

Since there is rarely any moderators trolls and bots have taken over the majority of threads, statistically SA-MP is still strong, but the community seems to be falling apart in my opinion. Although there is still so many wonderful people around this forum, the majority just like winding people up knowing they'll get away with it.
Perfect. Also, those statistics are mostly about the online game and the players base, not about this forum and the developers base.

I hope that I have helped .

If your favorite server is dying, don't just come and spam us with samp is dead thread. This is so annoying..

0 updates or any news

SA-Mp is getting old dosn't means is dying ! SA-MP is life man <3

Honestly i don't care if it's dying or not because i lost interest in the game, the only thing i regret is spending so much time working on my roleplay server and get it to a 100% and then just lose interest in the game lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheARESguy
Посмотреть сообщение
How could we honestly revive samp and bring everyone back and revive SA-MP to its GLORY days i honestly want to know what you guys think why is it dying ? cause the game is so old ? or no new updates to samp ? or what ?
What the fuck are you talking about? There is still 10's of thousands of players online any time and shit loads of development. Good thing this thread will be deleted.