longer day and night

Hey all,

Iam trying to slow down the day/night cycle in my server to make day and night time last about an hour IRL each ( so day would last 1Hour IRL and night would last 1 hour) I looked on ****** and on the forum here to find a way but i can't seem to find a clear topic/post how to do it or if its even possible.

So my question is:
* is it possible to slow down the world time in a server for all players? and how?

My apologizes to you all in advance in case i posted this topic in the wrong section and/or a topic about this already exists

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=257071

This one does 60 second cycles. You'd have to make alterations to make it do 120 minute day/night, but it would seem odd in some situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=257071

This one does 60 second cycles. You'd have to make alterations to make it do 120 minute day/night, but it would seem odd in some situations.
So 60 seconds is one hour. IG so if i manage to slow it down enough the day/night cycle of the server would adapt to it? (slow down to)

The day a night cycle change with that plugin, So for example if you set the times up correctly the times would change automatically and it would make it night and day automatically.

allright thanks for the replies!
hope i can get it working

With the time cycle of standard samp, is that unless you use SetWorldTime (Which sets the time for the server to one time all the time), the time will run at the same rate as single player which is every 60 seconds, will be a day/night cycle.

However with this, the time of day will be different per player (desynced) and some will see day, some will see night.

This script simply uses the script to track the time, via a timer, which will then end up setting the time per player to the right time, for the time that is appropriate.

Possible issues are that if the timer runs for a long time that it will stop, or that it will get inaccurate.