[Question] Roleplay server based in Fort Carson?

Hey there! I have a question for you guys. Do you like Fort Carson as a town? I know there was few good RP server based in it with decent amount of players. Why am I asking you this? Because I see it as a good town with much of potentional, it has got everything for a good rp, from jobs ( Farmer, constructional site, fishing, lumbering ) and its really everything close to each other. Its a decent sized area for player based around 50 players max. So is it better to RP in Los Santos with 100 players or in Fort Carson with 50 players? Beyond that Fort Carson needs map update for entire city to make it look more modern in my opinion.

So my main question is, are players allready bored of Los Santos and want a change, or RP server based in FC will fail?

In this thread we are not talking about script it self or mapping, just about Fort Carson as a place/town. Lets hear your opinion. Thanks!

Yep, los santos is boring af.

Anybody else?

There are popular servers based in the country side, so its definitely a good location and a bit more unique then another LS based roleplay server. The bigger problem you have is being able to get players at all, the English speaking community on SAMP has been steadily dying for a while now. The players we have left all stay on the servers they have been with for years, the rest are developers who are busy with their own projects.

My advice to anyone thinking of starting an RP server is to find an existing server to work with instead of striking out on your own. There is a lot more to server success then making a script.