Object rotation/position axis on moving it

I have a problem with using rotation/moving buttons. Problem is when I move it on Y axis it works only in 1 direction and it wont me allow to go back. It is also with other 2 axis.

I want to change this attached object using filterscript for attaching objects but when I want to edit its position it only works in one way? How can I fix this?

You can't you need to first position it on the side you want and then rotate it and place it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn3R
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't you need to first position it on the side you want and then rotate it and place it.
It is positioned, but when i rotate it it works but only in 1 direction. It is also problem with moving it on x/y/z. It works if i move it only to the right, when i move mouse to the left side it also go right... i cant change direction and that is the problem for rotation, position, angle, everything

If I remember well, I think you can click these little black boxes with + and drag them to move/rotate the item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troydere
Посмотреть сообщение
If I remember well, I think you can click these little black boxes with + and drag them to move/rotate the item.
It wont work, still going in one direction.

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I have the same problem and can't fix it. I tried starting GTA SA with another compatibility mode but it doesn't want to start (just crashes on loading).

Btw I'm using Windows 7 64 Bit version.

EDIT: Fixed! I reinstalled GTA:SA and inserted a v1.0 crack and now it works normally