My first shot to music making!

Well, the video is long gone. Anyway, thanks for yall input means so much to me.

Wtf is this shit?

Not bad for a first try, may I ask, what software you used to make this?

Hey nice trying

First of all, you didn't tell us what kind of genre you are interested in.

Now about the song. It felt like several parts from different songs were used and merged into one song. The instruments/sounds you used are different and do not come along very well. The sound starting from 00:40 just made me want to take off my headset. It was raping my ears. Maybe I would have liked it if I was a robot. Every song has to have some sort of a structure with different sections. For me, this one sounded like one big section with different instruments/sounds.

Music Maker JAM is very limited and you won't make anything good with it. Should look for something else.

First off i like the bass boosted also you have to commit to one instrumental instead of switching from this to that or at least you can mark it so it sound right but in general i like it :P

This reminds me of some musicshake songs I did when I was like 12, now listening to it they're actually not that bad, might download them and fix them up a little bit in FL Studio.

So i was listening to Cut it by OT and then i saw 2pac's playlist (i was really bored) so i made this up with Fl Studio 12.

(I know the intro is a bit fucked up but the rest is dope)
https://*********/k3KrYiNqedY

Gosh so many insults aha! Keep trying dude you will get better with more practice :P
I like the bit that started at 1:28 :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessThompson
Посмотреть сообщение
Gosh so many insults aha! Keep trying dude you will get better with more practice :P
I like the bit that started at 1:28 :P
How many insults do you see here?