FPS drop after upgrading to windows 10

So yesterday i upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to Windows 10...
I had to reinstall GTA SA and SA-MP, due to crashing on loading(but that was solved after installing in a different directory)
But when i GTA finally loaded i noticed a dramatic decrease in FPS, it dropped from 25-35 to 5-10.
Tried a few things to solved this problem no luck so far.
Any suggestions?

Install new graphic drivers and/or try to lower graphics and turn off anti aliasing.

Did you upgrade to windows, or complete reinstall?

Upgrades cause issues with graphics drivers in my experience with dealing with people running Win 10 upgrades.

Install Windows 10 latest updates.

Let me make this simple, Without updates, Windows 10 performance is trash for a simple reason, It's still getting new stuff added each day and bug fixes.

I can confirm, I had a terrible FPS while gaming into a lot of games, couldn't even open some applications till I installed some patches/updates/fixes which solved most of the problems automatically.

Also, If you are using a laptop, Make sure to have latest drivers, Good luck!

Well for some games it actually makes them perform better. Like in rise of the tomb raider I was getting stutters then i updated to windows and and enabled direct x 11 and bam i got performance increase. Haven't noticed any performance difference in gta san andreas though.

Go back to windows 7 lad.

From experience, Windows 10 upgrades, have real trouble with graphics drivers. Especially with leaving windows 7s drivers seemingly on the machine.

Found a plain clean format has a lot to do with fixing it.

If it's a legit upgrade and you've already been verified, then you don't even need the key.

That's weird. i use to get 25-30 FPS and when i changed to Windows 10 i got 90+. But still i had to update my drivers You should do the same.

Well, can I know any good driver update checker software?